Vespa Classic Club Genève

Le forum des passionnés de la Vespa
Nous sommes le Mer Mai 15, 2024 8:44 am

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message
MessagePosté: Dim Oct 04, 2020 6:32 am 

I became an expat after having a serious back injury, which Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List resulted in my losing my job in the UK. By the time I had recovered from my illness, my wife and I had used Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List up all our savings, and were to put it mildly in a serious financial situation.I decided that the best way for us to get back on our feet, would be for me to get a job overseas. I made this decision as I knew from previously working Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List overseas; I would be able to earn far more money than I could in the UK.Once fully fit I sent my CV to a Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List company that carried out overseas contracts. Fortunately, this resulted in my obtaining a one year contract as a Project Supervisor in Saudi Arabia.

I first worked in Riyadh where I lived in a company paid apartment, Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List until later being transferred to Jeddah. Here the company paid for me to live on a camp with all meals provided. Unfortunately, due to a lack of work the company made me redundant, after I had only been in Saudi for 7 months. I then returned Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List back to the UK.However, in this short space of time I found myself able to pay off all our Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List debts, as well as being able to buy a new car for cash. This would have been impossible to do, had I been working in the UK and not overseas.Shortly after my return to the UK, I contacted a company that carried out works in Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List Oman. After an interview they offered me a 4 month contract as a joiner, which I accepted.
Whilst working in Oman, the company paid for me to live and eat in 5 star hotels. On our days off work, along with some work colleagues we used to drive to a beautiful long sandy beach.Behind the Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List beach were large land dunes, which were used for what is known as "Dune Bashing." This being where drivers try to drive their jeeps up to the top of the dunes. When first witnessing this activity, I thought that the driver had gone Saudi-Arabia Phone Number List crazy. But it seems that Dune Bashing is a very popular pastime.

MessagePosté: Ven Oct 16, 2020 10:27 pm 

This has really resonated with me and I find myself thinking about it alot. I wish I could get access to the entire project and pull up the comparisons she was demonstrating.

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure