Vespa Classic Club Genève

Le forum des passionnés de la Vespa
Nous sommes le Ven Mar 29, 2024 5:53 am

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message
MessagePosté: Sam Jan 11, 2020 7:58 am 

Sunlight will grow, from the darkness, from the cracks, from the bottom of every life in life, grow arbitrarily, full of vitality. Recently, I chatted with a friend in business. His recent mood is quite similar to the summer afternoon weather, often overcast and thunderstorms. Since the company has just started and has not accumulated any works, it is not smooth when negotiating business with customers. There was no project operation, and every day I woke up with my eyes open and a series of company operating expenses were in front of me. This "huge amount" of expenses put him under great pressure, and gradually, he lost confidence in the company's future development. I looked at the friend who was sitting opposite him. He was "less white-headed" when he was still in his infancy Marlboro Red. I have had similar entrepreneurial experiences, so I know the darkness and helplessness that I face in the early days of entrepreneurship. It's like a crack in your life that suddenly hits you into the bottom of your life mokingusacigarettes.com. With this in mind, my friend and I told a true story. When I was just graduating from college, my monthly salary was only 800 yuan, and I had nothing left after deducting rent and utilities. At that time, the money I saved on my body was not more than 20 yuan. Several times, because of the help of colleagues in business, they wanted to invite them for a meal, but they had to bite their teeth when they thought that there were few banknotes left in their pockets. At that time, I said to myself in my heart that I must do my best and try to invite colleagues for a meal as soon as possible. After listening to his friend thoughtfully, half a month later, he called me to announce the good news and the company signed the first big order. Canadian poet singer Leonard Cohen once said, "Every life has a crack, so that light can come in." Sunlight will grow. As long as you understand, dark days will always pass. Each of us will experience a lot of darkness and a lot of troughs on the road of life. The darkness encountered by friends on the road to entrepreneurship is more like a crack on the road to success. It guides the sun to pass through the dark cold winter , Tenacious growth in life. And you only have to go through this long dark journey to be perfect with the sun Marlboro Cigarettes. In the darkest, you can see the most beautiful starlight; in the most difficult time, you can experience the taste of breakthrough. Without giving up, there is hope; when there is a crack, there is sunshine.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure