Vespa Classic Club Genève

Le forum des passionnés de la Vespa
Nous sommes le Jeu Avr 18, 2024 7:38 pm

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: ummer to autumn, blooms end
MessagePosté: Jeu Jan 16, 2020 3:10 am 

My love is the orchid that is hidden in the valley. It is the nothingness that no one can find. It is the petals flying by the wind. It is the quiet lotus blooming in the quiet pond in the south of the river. The old house, green The fence surrounded by vines and purple flowers exudes a faint fragrance. Behind the courtyard, a bright moon shines in the forest. The lotus flower in front of the door is beautiful. The long wind slanted, petals came into her arms. In this scene, a kind of thought haunts me unconsciously, as if staying in the place where I can reach Carton Of Cigarettes, I dare not approach, lest the subtle fragrance of it be lost in the earthly stream. It is so beautiful to meet, but so late. Thinking about this world, there is another person who likes this lotus pond as much as I do. There is naturally a pain in my heart. Especially in this lotus blooming season, I will think of the person who has been separated from me for many years mokingusacigarettes.com. Do you know how many years? I am silent, just like a shadow. How many times have I been warm, waiting for the flowers to bloom, listening to this slight sound. Just to collect the fragrance of this lotus for you. The wind blows, and my heart is like water, and my thoughts spread for a long time. Make lonely eyes nowhere to fall. And all night, it was that quiet. It is involuntarily trying to find a quiet corner, sitting alone for a while, drinking the loneliness and loneliness of the years. At the gaze, there are smoke and green on the waves, thousands of tender feelings linger in this pool of autumn water, and the color on the petals fades away in time. Perhaps it is the habit of lotus that is destined for this life, so that people have nowhere to look for, no place to stay. Today, summer flowers are over, and it is autumn. A mystery still flowing in the air. A faint floral scent in the wind swayed the ancient town of Jiangnan. I sat at the window and silently looked at the petals in the wind. Until a faint dawn dawned on us from afar. At this moment, I was thinking about the scene of flowers blooming and flowers looking forward to life in the wind. Thinking of that, we are running barefoot and poetic. Looking back at the water, the petals of the lotus were softly scattered on the water waves. Filled with our affection. Xianxiayu, from summer to autumn, blooms endless tenderness and beauty. Fenger, the fragrance of lotus, Qinqin Qinxin wave heart. The clouds and clouds were faint, and the lotus mood was propped up steadily. I think, you should be the closest, tenderest and gentlest lotus to me, right? Well, let me be like this, in this water of Mae, use a blooming lotus flower to hold the tenderness of your life, and use it to spread the three thousand weak waters to let this lotus flower pass you and me The ancient charm, spend you and me, to reach the other side of the boundless love. Yes, you will not leave when you have been here. For example, a poem of Tang Yun and Song Yun, a hundred revolutions, a lifetime of taste. Then, let time stand still at this moment. Everything seems to be impeccable, maybe they are just for us, ready to let us go for a millennial treaty Newport Cigarettes. It's beautiful to meet. Is it late?
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure