Vespa Classic Club Genève

Le forum des passionnés de la Vespa
Nous sommes le Ven Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: ad to sneak up on th
MessagePosté: Jeu Juin 13, 2019 9:24 am 

ad to sneak up on the roof. The people at the factory knew that there was nothing in the open air on the roof Cigarettes Online. After a while, she took a crimson blanket from her dormitory and handed it over to me. I had a warm current in my heart. I feel that I am no longer alone. Someone can send me emotions and send warmth. A sense of happiness is inexplicable. The next day, I set off on the way home. She sent me with affection, and a ignorant love begins here. I left Shenzhen and returned to my home Marlboro Cigarettes. While I was studying and working hard, I and she could only rely on Hongyan to spread the book and communicate emotionally. It was bizarre between me and her. I used books as a bridge. The emotional ladder has confirmed the philosophy of "there is a self-owned gold house in the book, such as Yan Ruyu". Because of the common pursuit of common life, the distance between me and her heart is getting closer and closer, even though it is far away Newport 100S. Thousands of miles, but it seems that the heart is already connected Wholesale Cigarettes. This is not the magic of love, but the feeling of the soul. A stamp and a letter, even if there are thousands of words, the emotional feelings can not replace the true feeling of emotional transmission of zero distance. Emotion is a magical thing. It can influence the subjective will of the person. She is captured by emotion. It is emotion that forced her to end her working life. She resigned from Shenzhen and went home. No one would believe that she had no time to leave her luggage at home. When I talked to my parents, I went straight to my house. I saw her and I couldn��t tell the joy in my heart. It��s like a long time of drought and a thousand words, but I can��t miss each other��s thoughts Carton Of Cigarettes, as if I��m surrounded by sunshine, windows. The birds outside are singing, the swallows on the crossbar are also frolicking, everything is so satisfying, so satisfying, love is not as smooth as one can imagine, two people Love is not the same as water, everything will be beyond their expectations, because love is not just a matter of two people, it involves the relationship between two families and even two relatives, the door is the root of the marriage, all the souls are in love with each other. They are all illusory clouds. Because of my ugly family, I am not a grade compared to her appearance and her family's economic situation. Obviously, the door is not the right one, so her relatives and parents are against us. It is understandable that the marriage is strongly opposed. However, my and her emotions are real, and each has a firm belief that the love blossoms. Even so, her family��s opposition is like a storm that does not let the seeds of our love sprout, we can��t afford the average person. Enduring the blow to love, the look of the face is nothing but the inner feelings, the stimulation of words is a fatal blow, love is just a greenhouse flower, can not withstand the test of external factors, I almost lost in the face of heavy resistance Confidence, but she is still determined. I am not married to my parents and all my relatives. Her unrelenting attitude and firm belief have raised the sails of my love and her. We decided to fight in the same boat and break through the worldly fence. Do not fulfill any rituals, silently formed a world of two people, held a simple wedding, did not get the congratulations of her relatives and parents at the wedding, an unpleasant first love ended like this, when love merged with rice and oil The economic constraints have left the emotional overdraft, marriage is just the body of the family, the feelings Marriage has become a zombie buried in the tomb forever. Marriage without love is a marriage of death. The marriage of death has no nostalgia for first love. Only regret regrets that marriage should not be formed at the beginning. I regret that I can only say goodbye, goodbye. The first love that happened!

Related articles:
Carton Of Cigarettes

Parliament Cigarettes

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure